referencia : AD2ADK
referencia : 368745
This ski is lightweight but it doesn't compromise on a single bit of performance. It is a perfect choice for freeride touring. The Spectrum 105 Carbon is completely new for the 2015/16 season. Carbon tubes are inserted into the laminated woodcore throughout the entire length of the ski.
This technology reduces weight and provides superior power transmission and responsiveness to the edge. The Amphibio® profile combines a cambered inside edge and rockered outside edge to provide effortless turning and handling.
And the Diamond Tip technology helps the ski float well in powder. It also uses our TubeLite technology which improves performance, reduces weight and increases torsional stability. This ski can be used with fixed or heel flexible binding systems.
- TECHNOLOGY: SST sidewall, TubeLite, Fibreglass
- GEOMETRY: 142/105/120
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 173(16.5), 180(18.1), 187(20.3)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 13 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.