referencia : AD2ADK
referencia : 111612
This ski is lightweight but it doesn't compromise on a single bit of performance. It is a perfect choice for freeride touring. The Spectrum 105 Carbon is completely new for the 2015/16 season. Carbon tubes are inserted into the laminated woodcore throughout the entire length of the ski.
This technology reduces weight and provides superior power transmission and responsiveness to the edge. The Amphibio® profile combines a cambered inside edge and rockered outside edge to provide effortless turning and handling.
And the Diamond Tip technology helps the ski float well in powder. It also uses our TubeLite technology which improves performance, reduces weight and increases torsional stability. This ski can be used with fixed or heel flexible binding systems.
- TECHNOLOGY: SST sidewall, TubeLite, Fibreglass
- GEOMETRY: 142/105/120
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 173(16.5), 180(18.1), 187(20.3)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 13 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new ski touring bindings TYROLIA AAAmbition 12 are the ideal companion for all the followers of ski touring.
This model combines all the high performance properties of the alpine skiing bindings and the cross-country ski bindings, thus opening the access to each corner of the mountain for you.
NOTE: BINDING DELIVERED WITHOUT STOP SKI!
Available stop skis:
85mm (reference 163003)
95mm (reference 163016)
105mm (reference 163004)
- Sole length 260 - 350mm
- Unit weight: 935gr
- Tilt angle adjustable up to 90°: the ergonomic pivot installed directly under the point of the ski boot allows a perfect power transfer and retain your strength while walking
- Telescopic tube : The unique light-weight telescopic tube offers an easy and quick adjustment option for different boot sole lengths. It is therefore possible to cover the entire range of different sole lengths – from 260mm up to 350mm with the same model of binding.
The adjustable telescopic tube allows compact mounting for a perfect positioning of the binding on your skis while avoiding mid-point deviation.
- AT Climbing aid : The newly designed climbing aid is positioned as close as possible to the Alpine Touring (AT) Heel. This provides better walking balance and effortless climbing in all situations. The low stand height of 38mm improves stability and offers a confident stance. With four different positions (0°, 5°, 10° or 15°) it is possible to adapt for different terrains without stepping out of the binding. To adjust the AAAmbition climbing aid simply use your ski pole to optimise the walk position or to lock the binding for your next descent.
- Freeflex : The TYROLIA approved Freeflex System, offers natural dynamics for excellent downhill performance and a supreme ski touring experience.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|