referencia : AD0B5314
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
The SPECTRUM 115 is the biggest of the Big Mountain range. It is a high-end freeride ski featuring, as its name suggests, a width of 115 mm at waist level.
It was designed to float on powder snow thanks to its Amphibio profile and its diamond-shaped extremities. But it has much more to offer and performs greatly.
It is light an resistant, especially thanks to its ALUblade technology, making it responsive and giving it good grip on hard snow. A safe bet for all demanding freeriders who want to feel the width under their feet.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- Alublade construction: the ALUblade technology gives you only the best skis with the best features. Actually, aluminum gives skis better responsiveness and stability. As it is located on the inside of the ski, it offers even better grip when you need it, i.e. on hard snow. It also has thinner layers on the outer part, enabling the ski to float better on powder snow.
- SST Sidewall: The lateral edges contain an ABS material placed vertically above the edges on the whole length of the ski. They offer direct power transmission from the skier's foot to the edges for control and stability at high speed, enabling efficient acceleration after curves.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|