referencia : RC9A080
The SPECTRUM 115 is the biggest of the Big Mountain range. It is a high-end freeride ski featuring, as its name suggests, a width of 115 mm at waist level.
It was designed to float on powder snow thanks to its Amphibio profile and its diamond-shaped extremities. But it has much more to offer and performs greatly.
It is light an resistant, especially thanks to its ALUblade technology, making it responsive and giving it good grip on hard snow. A safe bet for all demanding freeriders who want to feel the width under their feet.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- Alublade construction: the ALUblade technology gives you only the best skis with the best features. Actually, aluminum gives skis better responsiveness and stability. As it is located on the inside of the ski, it offers even better grip when you need it, i.e. on hard snow. It also has thinner layers on the outer part, enabling the ski to float better on powder snow.
- SST Sidewall: The lateral edges contain an ABS material placed vertically above the edges on the whole length of the ski. They offer direct power transmission from the skier's foot to the edges for control and stability at high speed, enabling efficient acceleration after curves.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The most trustworthy binding in alpine skiing, the FKS, is back. The FKS 180 XXL features bombproof construction and delivers better retention and prevention of pre-release than any binding on the market. FKS bindings stand alone to feature 7-points of boot contact giving superior control, response and snow feel. Skiers have less concern with pre-release due to the longest elastic travel on the market. The heelpiece rotates with the boot directly under the tibia to give more consistent, reliable and manageable release. The all-metal reinforced Pivot toepiece has 180۫۫ multi-directional release with high vertical and lateral elastic travel to provide shock absorption, further reducing inadvertent release. With the shortest mounting zone available, the FKS allows deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flexing, turning, floating and smeering. The FKS 180 XXL features a 115mm brake and provides the most reliable, durable and performance-oriented binding construction available for aggressive freeskiers.
• DIN : 8 - 18
• TOE PIECE: Dual Action Race
• GLIDER: Wide Free
• HEEL PIECE: FKS Turntable
• LENGHT ADJUSTEMENT: 20 mm
• REMOVABLE BRAKE: XXL 100-130 mm
• AUTOMATIC HEIGHT & WIDTH ADJUSTEMENT (Toe)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|