The SPECTRUM 115 is the biggest of the Big Mountain range. It is a high-end freeride ski featuring, as its name suggests, a width of 115 mm at waist level.
It was designed to float on powder snow thanks to its Amphibio profile and its diamond-shaped extremities. But it has much more to offer and performs greatly.
It is light an resistant, especially thanks to its ALUblade technology, making it responsive and giving it good grip on hard snow. A safe bet for all demanding freeriders who want to feel the width under their feet.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- Alublade construction: the ALUblade technology gives you only the best skis with the best features. Actually, aluminum gives skis better responsiveness and stability. As it is located on the inside of the ski, it offers even better grip when you need it, i.e. on hard snow. It also has thinner layers on the outer part, enabling the ski to float better on powder snow.
- SST Sidewall: The lateral edges contain an ABS material placed vertically above the edges on the whole length of the ski. They offer direct power transmission from the skier's foot to the edges for control and stability at high speed, enabling efficient acceleration after curves.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.