referencia : AD0ACV
referencia : 7616O1
When the slope gets half a meter or more of fresh powder Spectrum 115 Alu is the ski to have. It is an ultimate big mountain machine. Created for the bravest and toughest skiers, 115 millimeters of width under the ski boot provides perfect floatation in deep snow conditions.
The Diamond tip works like an arrow giving the ski floatation in deep powder. Thanks to Alu Blade technology this ski is extremely light, responsive and stable. The Amphibio® profile delivers both rocker and camber benefits. The cambered inside edge assures edge grip, while the rockered outside edge provides easier turning performance. This ski can be equipped with fixed or heel flexible bindings.
- TECHNOLOGY: ALUblade, SST sidewall, Laminated Woodcore
- GEOMETRY: 145/115/130
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 185(20.4), 193(23.4)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 16 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The DUKE EPF is an hyper versatile freeride binding since its system allows passing to walking mode if, for instance, you approach to draw a line in this beautiful stuffed snow corridor you have spotted.
It is not a ski touring model but it has similar features allowing you to practice the so-called free-rando. The DUKE EPF is based on a new Extended Power Frame (EPF) and is thus 28% wider. To put it simply, the schema of the screws is 10 mm wider than before for accentuated power transmission. In addition, this new system allows using the totally redeveloped toe and heelpieces with more compact and rigid design. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
"Highly recommended for the skis of more than 100mm at waist for optimal power transmission, you will finally be able to use 100% of the capabilities of your wide ski", clarifies its manufacturer.
Always with the possibility of hiking with wedge (7° and 13°) or without wedge (0°) and adjusting all kinds of ski or hiking boots.
NOTE: For skis with minimum waist width of 89mm.
NOTE: Several stop skis widths are available, please, during your order communicate the waist width of your ski.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Weight (pack): 2760g (S) / 2790g (L)
- Available sole lengths: S : 265 - 325mm / L : 305 - 365mm
- EPF Extended Power Frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Heel lifter: The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13°, which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow hiking more comfortably.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high-energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD: Movable Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter Pivot heelpiece offering formidable holding power in freeride due to its DIN/ISO values of 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|