referencia : AD0ACV
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
When the slope gets half a meter or more of fresh powder Spectrum 115 Alu is the ski to have. It is an ultimate big mountain machine. Created for the bravest and toughest skiers, 115 millimeters of width under the ski boot provides perfect floatation in deep snow conditions.
The Diamond tip works like an arrow giving the ski floatation in deep powder. Thanks to Alu Blade technology this ski is extremely light, responsive and stable. The Amphibio® profile delivers both rocker and camber benefits. The cambered inside edge assures edge grip, while the rockered outside edge provides easier turning performance. This ski can be equipped with fixed or heel flexible bindings.
- TECHNOLOGY: ALUblade, SST sidewall, Laminated Woodcore
- GEOMETRY: 145/115/130
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 185(20.4), 193(23.4)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 16 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|