referencia : AD0ACV
referencia : 353685
When the slope gets half a meter or more of fresh powder Spectrum 115 Alu is the ski to have. It is an ultimate big mountain machine. Created for the bravest and toughest skiers, 115 millimeters of width under the ski boot provides perfect floatation in deep snow conditions.
The Diamond tip works like an arrow giving the ski floatation in deep powder. Thanks to Alu Blade technology this ski is extremely light, responsive and stable. The Amphibio® profile delivers both rocker and camber benefits. The cambered inside edge assures edge grip, while the rockered outside edge provides easier turning performance. This ski can be equipped with fixed or heel flexible bindings.
- TECHNOLOGY: ALUblade, SST sidewall, Laminated Woodcore
- GEOMETRY: 145/115/130
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 185(20.4), 193(23.4)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 16 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.