referencia : AD0ACV
referencia : 368740
When the slope gets half a meter or more of fresh powder Spectrum 115 Alu is the ski to have. It is an ultimate big mountain machine. Created for the bravest and toughest skiers, 115 millimeters of width under the ski boot provides perfect floatation in deep snow conditions.
The Diamond tip works like an arrow giving the ski floatation in deep powder. Thanks to Alu Blade technology this ski is extremely light, responsive and stable. The Amphibio® profile delivers both rocker and camber benefits. The cambered inside edge assures edge grip, while the rockered outside edge provides easier turning performance. This ski can be equipped with fixed or heel flexible bindings.
- TECHNOLOGY: ALUblade, SST sidewall, Laminated Woodcore
- GEOMETRY: 145/115/130
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 185(20.4), 193(23.4)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 16 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 16, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 7 to 16
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.