The SPECTRUM 85 is a new addition to the Spectrum (Big Mountain) range. This ski is equally efficient on soft and hard snow, as well as on wet spring snow. It will live up to experienced skiers' expectations. It is extremely light thanks to its Power Woodcore wooden core and resistant by including glass fiber in its construction.
Moreover, grip and stability are guaranteed on all terrains thanks to the Amphibio technology and the PST edges.
It is a safe bet for big-mountain skiers who want to perform everywhere throughout the winter.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- PST Sidewall: The Partial Sidewall technology combines a construction made for lighter and easier curves and lateral edges for more power and more grip under the feet. This powerful and fun technology will suit your mood.
- Power Woodcore: The power woodcore is made of wooden cuffs linked vertically to laminated material forming a powerful frame inside the synthetic core. It offers better stability in torsion and increased responsiveness. It provides better edge support at tip and tail level and features an unchanging flex.
- Fiberglass: The glass fiber reinforcement is positioned above or below the core and helps optimize the flex and improve rigidity in torsion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Las Radical ST son la evolución de las Vertical ST. Tienen un manejo muy sencillo con el que cualquier esquiador de montaña podrá disfrutar del sistema sin cuadro. Las Radical ST dejan sin argumentos a los defensores de los sistemas con cuadro.
- Tornillos Torx
- Optimiertes Bohrbild (nur 4 Schrauben vorn und 3 hinten)
- Alzas Speed Step
- Dispositivos laterales (Side Towers) para un enganche fácil con el Quick-Step-In Insert y una mayor resistencia a los golpes laterales
- Excénter optimizado
- Longitud regulable +/- 12,5mm
- Placa adicional de 6mm en la parte delantera
- Stopper en la placa de deslizamiento para un desenganche lateral excelente