referencia : AD3Z0614
referencia : 7516N1
The SPECTRUM 85 is a new addition to the Spectrum (Big Mountain) range. This ski is equally efficient on soft and hard snow, as well as on wet spring snow. It will live up to experienced skiers' expectations. It is extremely light thanks to its Power Woodcore wooden core and resistant by including glass fiber in its construction.
Moreover, grip and stability are guaranteed on all terrains thanks to the Amphibio technology and the PST edges.
It is a safe bet for big-mountain skiers who want to perform everywhere throughout the winter.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- PST Sidewall: The Partial Sidewall technology combines a construction made for lighter and easier curves and lateral edges for more power and more grip under the feet. This powerful and fun technology will suit your mood.
- Power Woodcore: The power woodcore is made of wooden cuffs linked vertically to laminated material forming a powerful frame inside the synthetic core. It offers better stability in torsion and increased responsiveness. It provides better edge support at tip and tail level and features an unchanging flex.
- Fiberglass: The glass fiber reinforcement is positioned above or below the core and helps optimize the flex and improve rigidity in torsion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
A lighter weight cousin of the Duke model, the BARON EPF is mainly aimed at lightweight freeriders (less than 120kg though). The new EPF technology greater power transmission on fat skis (over 98 mm). Although it is oriented toward descent, the BARON EPF has all the attributes of a touring binding: 2 position climbing bar, adjustable toe piece depending on the type of boot (touring or alpine), and option to add crampons.
- DIN 4 to 13
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Climbing bar : The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|