referencia : AD3Z0614
referencia : 7816N1.E
The SPECTRUM 85 is a new addition to the Spectrum (Big Mountain) range. This ski is equally efficient on soft and hard snow, as well as on wet spring snow. It will live up to experienced skiers' expectations. It is extremely light thanks to its Power Woodcore wooden core and resistant by including glass fiber in its construction.
Moreover, grip and stability are guaranteed on all terrains thanks to the Amphibio technology and the PST edges.
It is a safe bet for big-mountain skiers who want to perform everywhere throughout the winter.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- PST Sidewall: The Partial Sidewall technology combines a construction made for lighter and easier curves and lateral edges for more power and more grip under the feet. This powerful and fun technology will suit your mood.
- Power Woodcore: The power woodcore is made of wooden cuffs linked vertically to laminated material forming a powerful frame inside the synthetic core. It offers better stability in torsion and increased responsiveness. It provides better edge support at tip and tail level and features an unchanging flex.
- Fiberglass: The glass fiber reinforcement is positioned above or below the core and helps optimize the flex and improve rigidity in torsion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
It is the expected enlargement of the touring collection.
All proven features of the F12 TOUR are combined with the strength of the EPF frame. Therefore you can control the wider touring skis on all terrains. Improved force transmission facilitates impulse control in all snow conditions.
- DIN 4 to 12
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage Heel Piece : The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|