The SPECTRUM 85 is a new addition to the Spectrum (Big Mountain) range. This ski is equally efficient on soft and hard snow, as well as on wet spring snow. It will live up to experienced skiers' expectations. It is extremely light thanks to its Power Woodcore wooden core and resistant by including glass fiber in its construction.
Moreover, grip and stability are guaranteed on all terrains thanks to the Amphibio technology and the PST edges.
It is a safe bet for big-mountain skiers who want to perform everywhere throughout the winter.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- PST Sidewall: The Partial Sidewall technology combines a construction made for lighter and easier curves and lateral edges for more power and more grip under the feet. This powerful and fun technology will suit your mood.
- Power Woodcore: The power woodcore is made of wooden cuffs linked vertically to laminated material forming a powerful frame inside the synthetic core. It offers better stability in torsion and increased responsiveness. It provides better edge support at tip and tail level and features an unchanging flex.
- Fiberglass: The glass fiber reinforcement is positioned above or below the core and helps optimize the flex and improve rigidity in torsion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The binding of the specialists!
Each day the ski patrollers of America encounter new scenarios. Sometimes with competition ski boots, sometimes with hiking equipment, on-piste and off-piste: their field of work extends to the whole mountain. The Lord S. P. is just as versatile, comfortable both on hard slopes and off-piste on powder snow. The sticking point is the possibility of adjusting the toe piece to allow a perfect adjustment of the binding to the ski-mountaineering and ski touring boots which have plastic or rubber soles.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN 5 to 14
- Magnesium Parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. This makes you well equipped for a faster run and the most radical lines!
- SP Technology : New Ski Patrol binding system with magnesium part sin toe piece, optimised for the widest possible range of situations. Perfect base fit for all types of ski boots, with optimal power transfer on all terrains, with a minimal height of profile
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|