referencia : AD3Z0614
referencia : 371865
The SPECTRUM 85 is a new addition to the Spectrum (Big Mountain) range. This ski is equally efficient on soft and hard snow, as well as on wet spring snow. It will live up to experienced skiers' expectations. It is extremely light thanks to its Power Woodcore wooden core and resistant by including glass fiber in its construction.
Moreover, grip and stability are guaranteed on all terrains thanks to the Amphibio technology and the PST edges.
It is a safe bet for big-mountain skiers who want to perform everywhere throughout the winter.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- PST Sidewall: The Partial Sidewall technology combines a construction made for lighter and easier curves and lateral edges for more power and more grip under the feet. This powerful and fun technology will suit your mood.
- Power Woodcore: The power woodcore is made of wooden cuffs linked vertically to laminated material forming a powerful frame inside the synthetic core. It offers better stability in torsion and increased responsiveness. It provides better edge support at tip and tail level and features an unchanging flex.
- Fiberglass: The glass fiber reinforcement is positioned above or below the core and helps optimize the flex and improve rigidity in torsion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Nota: en caso de compra de fijar sólo este último se entrega sin parar de esquiar. Stop-esquís C90, C100, C115 y C130 están disponibles por separado.
- Oversize platform
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Toe piece with base in U
- Double Full Flex
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN scale: 4 - 13
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|