referencia : AD3ADQ
referencia : RCEA015
Big mountain skiing is not just about powder. The slopes can also surprise skiers with a wider range of terrain. It could be hard packed crud or even corn snow. Spectrum 85 is the weapon to fight all these rough conditions.
It could also be ski of choice for the all mountain enthusiasts who look for a wider ski. The Amphibio® profile combines a cambered inside edge and rockered outside edge to provide effortless turning and handling. In addition, the Diamond tip technology helps the ski float perfectly in powder.
This is the ski for every slope and every snow surface, and it can be used with fixed or heel flexible binding systems.
- TECHNOLOGY: PST sidewall, Power Woodcore, Fibreglass
- GEOMETRY: 127/85/110
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 170(15.0), 176(16.3), 182(17.6)
- SYSTEM / PLATE: FLAT / QUICK TRICK
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 13 W/O BRAKE/ EL 10.0 QT WB90 BLK/SMOKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B90 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 90mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.