Big mountain skiing is not just about powder. The slopes can also surprise skiers with a wider range of terrain. It could be hard packed crud or even corn snow. Spectrum 85 is the weapon to fight all these rough conditions.
It could also be ski of choice for the all mountain enthusiasts who look for a wider ski. The Amphibio® profile combines a cambered inside edge and rockered outside edge to provide effortless turning and handling. In addition, the Diamond tip technology helps the ski float perfectly in powder.
This is the ski for every slope and every snow surface, and it can be used with fixed or heel flexible binding systems.
- TECHNOLOGY: PST sidewall, Power Woodcore, Fibreglass
- GEOMETRY: 127/85/110
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 170(15.0), 176(16.3), 182(17.6)
- SYSTEM / PLATE: FLAT / QUICK TRICK
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 13 W/O BRAKE/ EL 10.0 QT WB90 BLK/SMOKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.