referencia : AD1B5914
referencia : AD5001318
The SPECTRUM 95 is back in 2015. It is a high-end ski belonging to the Big Mountain range. It is the narrowest ski in the range with a nonetheless wide waist (95 mm).
It was designed to float on powder snow thanks to its Amphibio profile and its diamond-shaped extremities. But it has much more to offer and performs greatly.
It is light an resistant, especially thanks to its ALUblade technology, making it responsive, stable and giving it good grip on hard snow. It is a safe bet for all demanding freeriders.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- Alublade construction: the ALUblade technology gives you only the best skis with the best features. Actually, aluminum gives skis better responsiveness and stability. As it is located on the inside of the ski, it offers even better grip when you need it, i.e. on hard snow. It also has thinner layers on the outer part, enabling the ski to float better on powder snow.
- SST Sidewall: The lateral edges contain an ABS material placed vertically above the edges on the whole length of the ski. They offer direct power transmission from the skier's foot to the edges for control and stability at high speed, enabling efficient acceleration after curves.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The WARDEN 13 MNC constitutes a completely new generation of freeski bindings. Inspired by backcountry, it is composed of an oversized platform and the same toe piece of the Tracker while being the very first one to be TUV certified to be used with the three types of sole: DIN, touring and WTR, that is to say, compatible with all the shoes of the market that respect these norms.
Resistant and precise on track, it offers a fluid and progressive power transfer.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm