referencia : EF-1516
referencia : DR1671151007-BLK
The All Terrain Camber-to-Raised-Contacts (camber between the bindings, reverse camber out to the contact points) gives you the best of both worlds.
The E-Tech II Construction gives you speed from the Sintered base and pop from the Carbon beams while remaining loose and fun.
Also standard is the award winning Seamless Sidewall Technology and full Poplar wood core.
This women’s specific twin is a no nonsense, take no prisoners park dominator. The deep side cut makes it maneuverable. The low profile tips and soft flex make it forgiving.
The smooth blend zones and moustache style camber profile combined with carbon makes it pop.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- Biax Fiberglass
|TALLA||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Our entry-level women’s binding that consistently outlasts and outperforms anything else on the market.
The Ladyfit Highback with a highly engineered women’s specific shape will create the perfect balance of comfort, fit and response for your riding needs.
The Delta baseplate offers superior foothold and with its forgiving flex, maintains an easy and smooth ride to allow you to improve your riding at an increased rate.
MFC comfort straps complete the package of Women’s entry level binding royalty. Love live The Queen!
- Ladyfit : A collection of highbacks specifically conceived for a woman’s biological makeup, constructed with a shorter, rounded top for extra support and the best possible fit. Unique also in the look, because it combines an excellent flex and response with an outstanding dedicated design with that girlish touch you’ll be stoked!
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect fit.
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.