referencia : DR1671151006A-BLK
Bomber. Not much else needed to say about this stealth board which has E-Tech IV Construction.
It rides fast because of the Sintered base, smooth because of the Seamless Sidewall Technology, jumps high with the Carbon beams, and is strong as F&-K from the Kevlar reinforcement.
The All Terrain Freestyle 3D Camber is the key ingredient though. Raised contacts, shovel nose and tail shapes, and a touch of camber make this board a weapon. Don't believe us, watch Rusty Ockenden's new video part.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- Stone Grind Base
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Poplar Woodcore W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Podium combines all of our premium technology to create the ultimate snowboard binding.
Featuring our Checkered Carbon highback with its asymmetrical shape, anatomically designed to be compatible with the rider’s calf. This ensures unrivaled comfort and delivers power directly to your board, resulting in an increased response.
The GT anklestrap reduces pressure points, meaning less foot pain from the first use. Finally, The Podium features our magnesium Mg12 ratchets which are ergonomically shaped, 25% lighter than aluminum and are capable of sliding 5 ladder steps for every ratchet crank.
The Podium will have you riding better than ever, with more comfort and for longer than any other binding.
- GT : The new GT strap offers the right amount of comfort and lightness that you need. GT ankle strap has been developed for riders that like to push hard all day long without pressure points.
- Mg12 : Take the quickest, and most efficient ratchet in the market, appreciated for its ability to slide five ladder steps every crank and its ergonomic shape to fasten the ratcheting and releasing operations. Then reduce the weight by 25% using Magnesium instead of aluminum and add even more precision with the new metal button release. You have yet to try the best.
- Omnichrom Light : The Omnichrom, on a diet. The same proven performance of the Drake Omnichrom baseplate and heelcup has been enhanced thanks to a lightened bridge heelcup. Assuring the same reactivity and improved flexibility, the Omnichrom Light reduces the overall weight by shaving unnecessary material from the bridge and baseplate. Leave the extra weight to the others!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.