referencia : EH-1516
referencia : 541014-1555
Inspired by a skateboard, the High 5s flat kick nose and tail shapes give a unique riding board.
The generous waist width squeezes larger boot sizes and the All Terrain Camber-to-Raised-Contacts is a nice update this year to give this aggressive board a bit of playfulness.
Loaded with E-Tech IV Construction, the High 5 is fully loaded: Fast Sintered base, Carbon for pop, Kevlar for strength, super light-weight Poplar/Paulonia wood core, and award winning Seamless Sidewall Technology. This board is a beast!
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Kevlar Strength
|TALLA||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FUSE GT is a snowboard binding successful thanks to its great versatility. It was specifically designed to achieve the best quality/weight/price ratio on the snowboard market.
It provides exceptional comfort and optimal power transmission thanks to its quality construction. To all-mountain riders who want only the best.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Aluminum Alloy Mod-Back
- APEX.7 SupportPanel w/ Aluminum inlay
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- Fusion PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed with OC-Kush
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP||V_T_pointure_EU||V_T_pointure_MP|
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.