referencia : EK-1516
referencia : 1251101.1.1
Attack giant jumps, lengthy street rails, or take it to the back country for some pow laps.
Made with E-Tech IV Construction, this Flat-Camber-to-Raised-Contacts is the board of choice for pro rider Cam Pierce.
Fast Sintered Base, super Light-Weight Poplar/Paulonia wood core, Carbon for pop, and Kevlar for strength, and of course Seamless Sidewall Technology for the smoothest ride, the KTV will have you singing your way down the mountain.
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 7500 Sintered Base
- Carbon Beams For Pop
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Stone Grind Base
|TALLA||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The boss, the big daddy, the top dog – look no further because this top of the line snowboard binder gives you the ultimate performance for all terrain, all the time.
- Featuring the state-of-the-art lightweight Carbon Slimeback™ tech for first-rate response and a fluid feel unlike anything else on the market. Also featuring the ThinFlex™ ankle strap, AstroGlyde™ LT ratchets, two levels of Wedgie™ footbeds and a premium soft case for an elite first-class package. Offering the max in customization, response and support, the El Hefe snowboard binding is dialed for all of your charging needs.
-Aluminum for a reason; the perfect balance of minimal weight, quick response and unmatched durability.
-Infinity™ Chassis System:
-Featuring a narrow footprint and a base radius to allow for a more natural board flex, the lightweight and flexible aluminum chassis comes complete with finely tunable adjustments, stance correct heel cup and performance Micro-Disc mounting system.
-The ideal angle for advanced freestyle riders looking for that extra pop. If you are riding a rocker board, you’ll especially appreciate getting some added pop with 2.5.
- Wedgie 4:
-Precise angle for those riders looking for the utmost drive and ollie pop. Ideal for those who rock the extra wide stance.
-This quality aluminum ratchet lever looks as good as it functions. Featuring an innovative minimalist design that is cored out for an ultra lightweight feel..
-ThinGrip Max Toe Strap:
-This high-end strap features a new unique 3D shaped rubber web for the ultimate grippy fit with any snowboard boot.
-Perfectly contoured, pad-less design and formed neoprene to provide all the support you need without the fluff..
-FlipSide Mount Straps:
-FLIPSIDE MOUNT STRAPS:
-Featured on all Infinity chassis bindings, our FlipSide mount straps provide an easier way to get in your binders as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- Made from laminated carbon and urethane, this unique highback offers the lightweight support and pop of carbon with the smooth dampened ride of urethane.
Aluminum Infinity™ Chassis System with Adjustable Heelcup
- Carbon Slimeback™ Highback
- Wedgie™ 2.5 & 4.0 Footbeds
- Urethane Rollbar™ Basepad
- ThinFlex™ Ankle Strap
- ThinGrip™ Max Toe Strap
- FlipSide™ Mount Strap
- AstroGlyde™ LT Ratchets
- Forged Aluminum Micro-Disc
- Premium Binding Case
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.