referencia : ENS-1516
referencia : DR1671151001-WHT
The All Terrain Freestyle 3D Camber (the contact points are bent up) is the ultimate 3D base on the market. It just works. Trust us.
Combined with E-Tech Construction featuring our award winning Seamless Sidewall Technology and full Poplar wood core, the New Standard is incredible value for price.
The goal for this deck was simple: to create a completely new style of board that is stable yet loose, aggressive yet fun and soft yet poppy. Wider than the average deck, this board is designed to be stable on landings and at high speeds while being floaty in deep snow.
BEST SNOWBOARD OF THE YEAR by ACE of ACT 2015 :
"Following tests carried out this winter by the test team Snowboarding Act, we are happy to announce to you the result of our investigations. Endeavor New Standard 154 elected Ace of Act 2015! " - Ace of Act
- SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLOGY : Urethane absorbs vibration, just like skateboard
wheels. This seamlessly integrated sidewall is fused directly to the woodcore, creating the strongest and smoothest riding boards Endeavor has ever produced. WINNER OF THE ISPO MATERIAL INNOVATION AWARD 2014.
- The Channel : The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection! It offers the fastest and easiest way to mount bindings with nearly infinite stance options as well as allowing the board to fully and naturally flex. It is compatible with all major company bindings, so why settle for anything less?
- IS 4400 Sidewall Technology
- Poplar Wood Core W/ Paulonia & Birch Channel Reinforcement
- Biax Fiberglass
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The King is our advanced, yet modestly priced entry level binding. Offering support to riders that want a binding that can be ridden on any terrain without hesitation.
Our Delta baseplate was featured on our first ever bindings and is still going as strongly as it was on day one.
Constructed using the perfect mixture of aluminum and nylon designed to offer a soft and forgiving interface with the perfect fit. Combine this with our Lightframe Highback that provides a soft torsional flex for a friendly but yet responsive ride.
Lightweight Mac 4 aluminum buckles complete an entry-level binding that is superior to some brands top of the line range.
- Mfc : An established dual-density, comfortable, 3D shaped ankle strap that improves control in every condition.
- Mac 4 : Fast, lightweight, aluminum ratchets for advanced performance.
- Delta : The original Drake concept at its purest. A pre-curved aluminum heel cup directly connected to a nylon/fiberglass baseplate, creating flawless, solid assembly. Designed from the perfect blend of nylon and aluminum for responsiveness and dampening. Together they create a soft, forgiving baseplate ideal for beginners and freestyle enthusiasts. Fully customizable, and includes a variety of heelcup and toe ramp adjustments to ensure perfect+
Founded in 2001 in Vancouver (Canada), Endeavor is THE rising and innovative brand in the snowboard market.
After ten years of research, developments and tests, the snowboard brand has been awarded the ACTsnowboard magazine “2011 board of the year” and also the prestigious ISPO INNOVATION AWARD for their SEAMLESS SIDEWALL TECHNOLGY.
To sum up, the brand always endeavors to be the best and to make better snowboards. If you are searching for an upmarket, responsive and really fun snowboard, you will find what you are looking for.