The EVOC LINE is a technical pack, that offers versatility and flexibility. This makes the snowboard- and ski backpack suitable for off-piste riding as well as touring.
- Quick-access avalanche compartment with emergency plan
- Attachemt systems for ski and snowboard
- NEUTRALITE SYSTEM : NEUTRALITE SYSTEM is a carrying system for high-capacity backpacks, which allows even heavy loads to be carried comfortably over longer periods, in a way that is neutral to movement.
- N210 D RIPSTOP PU COATED : The demands for the perfect outer material of a backpack can be summed up in four characteristics: durable, abrasion resistant, water repellent and very light. This is exactly what our Nylon 210/D Ripstop offers. A double PU-coating of the lightweight nylon base provides moisture protection and wear resistance. A micro texture of filaments segments the basic fabric into tiny squares to prevent rips – hence the name Ripstop.
- N840 D PU COATED : This Nylon has slightly thicker threads which make it the perfect outer material for all backpacks and bags that require a higher degree of abrasion resistance and durability without a lot of extra weight. The ideal material for our products.
|Size||Peso (g)||Volumen (L)|