referencia : CT40
referencia : 7516N1
Based on the ROYALE that has been awarded on numerous occasions, the CANDIDE 4.0 has a light balsa/ fibre flax core and a flex slightly modified (more rigid) at the request of Candide Thovex. Resulting a ski of 122mm at waist incredibly manoeuvrable and griping whatever the field is. To ski the way into the choppy snow and ride very committed lines.
- XL TIP & TAIL ROCKING/ZERO CAMBER with two times more rocker than on our standard versions, you will have even more flotation. The combination with the camber creates flat skis that have an instant responsiveness off-piste.
-BALSA / FLAX FIBERS, used for the first time this year, this nucleus is made up of strips of Balsa vertically laminated with flax fibre. This creates an incredibly light core but that remains rigid in torsion, thus creating the same sensations than a 100% wood core. The skis equipped with this technology are approximately 20% lighter than their equivalents fitted with a core in poplar and ash. The wood comes from forests with the EU eco-label "FSC".
- SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION: We find this construction on 90% of our skis: it provides traditional sensations and a soft flex to our products. Two layers of fibre glass above and below the core of material intended to reduce vibration, edges, sides in ABS and the topsheet complement the list of ingredients
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
A lighter weight cousin of the Duke model, the BARON EPF is mainly aimed at lightweight freeriders (less than 120kg though). The new EPF technology greater power transmission on fat skis (over 98 mm). Although it is oriented toward descent, the BARON EPF has all the attributes of a touring binding: 2 position climbing bar, adjustable toe piece depending on the type of boot (touring or alpine), and option to add crampons.
- DIN 4 to 13
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Climbing bar : The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|