referencia : CT40
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
Based on the ROYALE that has been awarded on numerous occasions, the CANDIDE 4.0 has a light balsa/ fibre flax core and a flex slightly modified (more rigid) at the request of Candide Thovex. Resulting a ski of 122mm at waist incredibly manoeuvrable and griping whatever the field is. To ski the way into the choppy snow and ride very committed lines.
- XL TIP & TAIL ROCKING/ZERO CAMBER with two times more rocker than on our standard versions, you will have even more flotation. The combination with the camber creates flat skis that have an instant responsiveness off-piste.
-BALSA / FLAX FIBERS, used for the first time this year, this nucleus is made up of strips of Balsa vertically laminated with flax fibre. This creates an incredibly light core but that remains rigid in torsion, thus creating the same sensations than a 100% wood core. The skis equipped with this technology are approximately 20% lighter than their equivalents fitted with a core in poplar and ash. The wood comes from forests with the EU eco-label "FSC".
- SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION: We find this construction on 90% of our skis: it provides traditional sensations and a soft flex to our products. Two layers of fibre glass above and below the core of material intended to reduce vibration, edges, sides in ABS and the topsheet complement the list of ingredients
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|