Based on the ROYALE that has been awarded on numerous occasions, the CANDIDE 4.0 has a light balsa/ fibre flax core and a flex slightly modified (more rigid) at the request of Candide Thovex. Resulting a ski of 122mm at waist incredibly manoeuvrable and griping whatever the field is. To ski the way into the choppy snow and ride very committed lines.
- XL TIP & TAIL ROCKING/ZERO CAMBER with two times more rocker than on our standard versions, you will have even more flotation. The combination with the camber creates flat skis that have an instant responsiveness off-piste.
-BALSA / FLAX FIBERS, used for the first time this year, this nucleus is made up of strips of Balsa vertically laminated with flax fibre. This creates an incredibly light core but that remains rigid in torsion, thus creating the same sensations than a 100% wood core. The skis equipped with this technology are approximately 20% lighter than their equivalents fitted with a core in poplar and ash. The wood comes from forests with the EU eco-label "FSC".
- SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION: We find this construction on 90% of our skis: it provides traditional sensations and a soft flex to our products. Two layers of fibre glass above and below the core of material intended to reduce vibration, edges, sides in ABS and the topsheet complement the list of ingredients
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La Squire es una fijacion pensada para esquiadores que quieren una fijacion ligera, versatil cuando se trata de la modalidad freeski y que ofrece una buena transmision de la energia hacia el esqui y del esqui hacia el esquiador.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- Plate AFD: Stainless Steel, adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: Front jaw adjustable in height, freeride brake, no-pull-out-screws (tail)
- Height: 22 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|