referencia : SPT
referencia : AD5001400
Variation of the Royale, the SUPERTONIC takes the combination of flat camber at waist and rockers in tip and tail for literally float in big mountain. Specially studied for women, it has 108 mm at waist in order to guarantee you a good buoyancy but also a minimum of versatility without destroying the knees. For the women freeriders who are as committed as the guys.
- XL TIP & TAIL ROCKER/ZERO CAMBER : With two times more rocker than on our standard versions, you will have even more flotation. The combination with the camber creates flat skis that have an instant responsiveness off-piste.
- POPLAR & ASH: The core in poplar is strengthened by bands of ash, chosen for their excellence
in terms of cushioning and responsiveness. This type of core is being used on a large part of our skis. Sandwiched in between the layers of glass fibre, it allows you to obtain a soft touch and a maximum control, whatever the conditions of snow are
- SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION: We find this construction on 90% of our skis: it provides traditional sensations and a soft flex to our products. Two layers of fibre glass above and below the core of material intended to reduce vibration, edges, sides in ABS and the topsheet complement the list of ingredients
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Marvellously complementing the Backcountry Touring collection, the all-new TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- A low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- Flat front toe piece: Each conversion can be controlled easily through a possible rotation of 90 degrees of the binding
- Self-cleaning base plate : Climbs effortlessly without snow accumulation
- Hike & Ride Switch: you go from the configuration Ride (raise) to the configuration Hike (descent) with a simple push of your ski pole.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|