Variation of the Royale, the SUPERTONIC takes the combination of flat camber at waist and rockers in tip and tail for literally float in big mountain. Specially studied for women, it has 108 mm at waist in order to guarantee you a good buoyancy but also a minimum of versatility without destroying the knees. For the women freeriders who are as committed as the guys.
- XL TIP & TAIL ROCKER/ZERO CAMBER : With two times more rocker than on our standard versions, you will have even more flotation. The combination with the camber creates flat skis that have an instant responsiveness off-piste.
- POPLAR & ASH: The core in poplar is strengthened by bands of ash, chosen for their excellence
in terms of cushioning and responsiveness. This type of core is being used on a large part of our skis. Sandwiched in between the layers of glass fibre, it allows you to obtain a soft touch and a maximum control, whatever the conditions of snow are
- SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION: We find this construction on 90% of our skis: it provides traditional sensations and a soft flex to our products. Two layers of fibre glass above and below the core of material intended to reduce vibration, edges, sides in ABS and the topsheet complement the list of ingredients
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Belonging to the Free Touring range "à la carte", the XM 13 are bindings specially designed for skiers followers of freerando.
Compatible with the shoes and "WTR" (with walking sole), it provides equivalent skiability as classic bindings while being able to transform into a touring binding uphill.
This is thanks to its reduced height (26 mm), its expanded wheelbase and its very high stiffness.In addition, its ergonomics and simplicity make the simplest bindings and the safest to handle to switch between ascending and descending modes.
NOTE: the ski stop C100 and C130 are available separately.
- DIN value:5-13
- Width of brake: 115 mm (100 and 130 mm available separately)
- Length adjustment heel: 55 mm
- Height : 26 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|