referencia : A18014
referencia : 48725
The ALPATTACK is part of the Fischer range intend for the alpine touring, specially developed for long-distance excursion. Reliable due to its great technology, this ski is performing from one ascension to the other. This is especially the lightest ski among the ski touring skis: it weighs only 650 g in 161 cm.
Its new Aeroshape construction maximizes the weight reduction obtained thanks to the Air Tec Ti technology. Its mass centre allows obtaining an ideal control in torsion. Adding an adapted tip rocker, it lifts more easily on deep snow for being equally pleasant downhill.
- Air Tec Ti construction: according to its usage, the Air Tec system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Paulownia wood core
- Aeroshape: particularly light special construction for extreme stability in torsion.
- Rock Tour: 3 to 4 mm of rocker and specific geometry prevent the ski from sinking in the snow.
- Unit weight :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The TLT Speed continues to collect the major success since a very long time: different generations of products there have followed and have been appreciated by connoisseurs. Successful due to its reduced weight but also to the reliability and the perfection of its trigger system.
The Speed Radical version is the evolution of the Speed model. It combines comfort and lightness and will satisfy all followers of ski touring.
Delivered with leash fittings.
NOTE: We do not provide Dynafit binding mountings. For more info contact us.
- Area of use: SkiRunning, SkiTouring
- Side Towers: lateral support for a comfortable wedging and better lateral stability
- Improved Excenter device
- Improved geometry of the toe piece hole for easier mounting
- Materials: forged aluminium 7075, CrMo steel, stainless steel, resistant composites
- DIN adjustment: 4 - 10
- Length adjustment : +/- 12.5mm
- Unit weight: 355g (toe piece + heel piece)
- Metal Leash cable + aluminium clip
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.