referencia : A18714
referencia : 111612
Inspired in the characteristics of the lightest touring skis of the range and adding wider measures, the ALPROUTE 78 is a versatile and ultra-light touring ski, perfect for discovering the joys of the practice.
Performing in the downward journey, it is equally at ease uphill thanks to its remarkably lightweight. In fact, the new Aeroshape construction maximizes the weight reduction obtained thanks to its Paulownia wood core. Its mass centre allows obtaining an ideal control in torsion.
Adding an adapted tip rocker apart from its medium waist of 78 cm (in 170 cm), it lifts very easily to have great fun also in the descent.
- Fiber Tech construction: special glass fibre construction with harmonious flex properties. Excellent behaviour at relaunch.
- Paulownia wood core
- Rock Tour: 3 to 4 mm of rocker and specific geometry prevent the ski from sinking in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The all-new ski touring bindings TYROLIA AAAmbition 12 are the ideal companion for all the followers of ski touring.
This model combines all the high performance properties of the alpine skiing bindings and the cross-country ski bindings, thus opening the access to each corner of the mountain for you.
NOTE: BINDING DELIVERED WITHOUT STOP SKI!
Available stop skis:
85mm (reference 163003)
95mm (reference 163016)
105mm (reference 163004)
- Sole length 260 - 350mm
- Unit weight: 935gr
- Tilt angle adjustable up to 90°: the ergonomic pivot installed directly under the point of the ski boot allows a perfect power transfer and retain your strength while walking
- Telescopic tube : The unique light-weight telescopic tube offers an easy and quick adjustment option for different boot sole lengths. It is therefore possible to cover the entire range of different sole lengths – from 260mm up to 350mm with the same model of binding.
The adjustable telescopic tube allows compact mounting for a perfect positioning of the binding on your skis while avoiding mid-point deviation.
- AT Climbing aid : The newly designed climbing aid is positioned as close as possible to the Alpine Touring (AT) Heel. This provides better walking balance and effortless climbing in all situations. The low stand height of 38mm improves stability and offers a confident stance. With four different positions (0°, 5°, 10° or 15°) it is possible to adapt for different terrains without stepping out of the binding. To adjust the AAAmbition climbing aid simply use your ski pole to optimise the walk position or to lock the binding for your next descent.
- Freeflex : The TYROLIA approved Freeflex System, offers natural dynamics for excellent downhill performance and a supreme ski touring experience.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.