referencia : A17714
referencia : AD5001414
Back in 2015 for the greatest pleasure of the followers of deep snow, the BIG STIX 100 preserves its ultra-playful skiing qualities to assure successful backcountry sessions.
With its specific geometry, its wide skate (100 mm in 186 cm) and its Freeski Rocker, it allows sending rotations, jumps, receptions in switch and fluid descents in powdery snow.
A small deviation by the track on the way back to the station does not disturb it; on the contrary, it will still find something to play.
- Sandwich Sidewall construction: for a rebound of quality
- Carbon fibers: great qualities of torsion
- Core in Beech Wood: for stability and weight transfer
- Freeski rocker: rocker in tip and tail to facilitate the manoeuvrability in powdery snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.