referencia : N11815
The cross-country CARBONLITE CLASSIC PLUS MEDIUM ski by FISCHER is designed for cross-country skiers with high level performance in mind..
Sporting the RACE CODE quality label, their composition further reduces the pendular motion thanks to the new Carbon Pro Tip & Tailtechnology.
The core incorporates Air Core Carbonlite technology. Bi-directional, the multi-axial carbon material achieves aweight of under 500 gr per ski for an unbeatable performance.
On the other hand, the arrow-shaped sidewalls enhance the performance and dynamics, especially for skating.
Rely on skis that have been built to last. The Prewaxed innovation protects them from oxydation and dirt through an infrared preparation of the basewith hot fluorinated wax. In the second instance, the Power Edge reinforced frame lengthens the lifespan of the ski through an even distribution of pressure.
- Sidewalls: 41-44-44 mm. Enhances performance and dynamics, especially when only using for skating.
- Air Core Carbonlite core: bi-directional Air Core technology with multi-axial carbon material. Minimises the weight of the ski (to less than 500 gr) in order to enhance the performance.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Plus structure, deeper and more pronounced, ideal for hot and humid conditions. Produced using a natural diamond.
- 3D-Classic carbon extremities: reduced weight for an optimal thrust and lightness in every movement.
- Power Edge: reinforced frame for increased optimisation of the skis' durability. The even distribution of pressure ensures a more regular wearing-out of the wax.
- Prewaxed: infrared preparation of the base using hot fluorinated wax (excellent glide and protection from dirt and oxydation)
- Finish First: immediately confers the ultimate finish: this term covers all the successive technological stages in the roll-out of the final treatment of the base.
- hole Ski Tip: Skating construction in laminated HM carbon to reduce the weight in the tip. Less input required due to the pendular motion compensation.
- Computer Flex Control: For competition skiers. Minimises paring differences in residual tension and camber force. Excellent glide and thrust properties.
- Precision pairing system: The new generation in ski pairing: the dynamic measurements are entirely automatic; a whole range of criteria ensures that even more accurate information is available on the characteristics of the ski
- Skating 115: The special prestressing and wider apart support surfaces enhance the stability and give power to the thrust on hard snow.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer.
- Race performance pilot binding with 2 axes for maximum control and torsional rigidity, plus a full contact engine for direct power transfer
- Power transfer
- Maximum Control
- Easy handling
- Flex 115
- SNS Double Axe Pilot system / SNS Full length Guide ridge
- Secured closing / Race lever / Wide opening engine
- Full contact engine / Compact Engine
- SNS® PILOT®
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.