referencia : 48741
With same characteristics of the lightest touring skis of the range and adding wider measures, the HANNIBAL 100 is a ski that will please the freerando skiers who like the powdery snow.
Performing in the downward journey, it is equally performing uphill thanks to its remarkably lightweight.
In fact, the new Aeroshape construction maximizes the weight reduction obtained thanks to the Air Tec Ti technology. Its mass centre allows obtaining an ideal control in torsion. Adding an adapted tip rocker apart from its wide waist of 100 cm (in 180 cm), it lifts very easily to have great fun in the descents even when there are many of them.
- Air Tec Ti construction: according to its usage, the Air Tec system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Paulownia wood core
- Aeroshape: particularly light special construction for extreme stability in torsion.
- Rock Tour: 3 to 4 mm of rocker and specific geometry prevent the ski from sinking in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The eagerly awaited new BEAST 16 is the fruit of the collaboration of Dynafit with many freeriders to provide a lightweight, efficient, and reassuring solution for committed freeriders who choose to ascend using the strength of the calf.
Indeed, the Beast 16 responds to the main fault of the famous Low Tech: the trigger.
The Beast 16, designed to withstand the stresses of freeride skiing, has as main features:
- Secure triggering of the toe piece and the heel piece
- Light weight (935 grams)
- DIN tightening up to 16
- Wide base to adapt to wider skis with better transmission of support
Available in a limited edition of 2 500 pairs.
- Precise and perfectly coordinated release mechanisms (Heel and Toe).
- Rotation toe piece to preventing nuisance releases during side impacts. (patent pending)
- Rear pivot point construction enables extra vertical movement thus increasing the release path to 10mm from 4mm. (patent pending)
- New more elastic structure, allowing you to store a greater amount of energy during dynamic stresses as jumps. (patent pending)
- Binding entry achieved by pressing the heel down : Entry force is therefore low even when the release value is high (DIN range 6-16), providing conveniententry in deep snow with higher DIN values. (patent pending)
- Low binding height ensuring direct contact with ski (rear 23mm; front 17mm with DYNAFIT Vulcan boot).
- Low forward-lean angle between front of foot (toe) and heel (rear) provides an extremely stable and smooth ride = minimal ramp angle.
- New, specially designed boot-heel insert for maximum force absorption even at DIN 16 plus optimum power transfer between binding and boot. (patent pending)
- System with outstanding torsional rigidity due to boot’s 4 attachment point system. (patent pending)
- Extra-wide binding baseplate as well as bore-holetemplate designed in line with maximum norm dimensions. This design is specially made for broad shovel skis (minimum waist width of 80mm).
- Frameless construction means no lifted weight during the ascent. World first: Frameless ski touring binding with release value of DIN 16.
- Maximum stride thanks to traditional DYNAFIT pivotpoint.
- Stop skis 105mm.
- All these features are combined with the fact that these are THE LIGHTEST SYSTEM with release value of DIN 16.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.