referencia : A18914
referencia : 7816N1.E
With same characteristics of the lightest touring skis of the range and adding wider measures, the HANNIBAL 100 is a ski that will please the freerando skiers who like the powdery snow.
Performing in the downward journey, it is equally performing uphill thanks to its remarkably lightweight.
In fact, the new Aeroshape construction maximizes the weight reduction obtained thanks to the Air Tec Ti technology. Its mass centre allows obtaining an ideal control in torsion. Adding an adapted tip rocker apart from its wide waist of 100 cm (in 180 cm), it lifts very easily to have great fun in the descents even when there are many of them.
- Air Tec Ti construction: according to its usage, the Air Tec system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Paulownia wood core
- Aeroshape: particularly light special construction for extreme stability in torsion.
- Rock Tour: 3 to 4 mm of rocker and specific geometry prevent the ski from sinking in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
It is the expected enlargement of the touring collection.
All proven features of the F12 TOUR are combined with the strength of the EPF frame. Therefore you can control the wider touring skis on all terrains. Improved force transmission facilitates impulse control in all snow conditions.
- DIN 4 to 12
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage Heel Piece : The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.