referencia : A18914
referencia : P-5020
With same characteristics of the lightest touring skis of the range and adding wider measures, the HANNIBAL 100 is a ski that will please the freerando skiers who like the powdery snow.
Performing in the downward journey, it is equally performing uphill thanks to its remarkably lightweight.
In fact, the new Aeroshape construction maximizes the weight reduction obtained thanks to the Air Tec Ti technology. Its mass centre allows obtaining an ideal control in torsion. Adding an adapted tip rocker apart from its wide waist of 100 cm (in 180 cm), it lifts very easily to have great fun in the descents even when there are many of them.
- Air Tec Ti construction: according to its usage, the Air Tec system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Paulownia wood core
- Aeroshape: particularly light special construction for extreme stability in torsion.
- Rock Tour: 3 to 4 mm of rocker and specific geometry prevent the ski from sinking in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Renowned for its remarkably light fixings, the Plum brand does not contravenes its reputation with the YAK 115.
High performance ski touring bindings, it is machined in high-strength materials and incorporates a very innovative heel piece rotation system. Indeed, whatever the position of the skier is, it can easily introduce its poles into one of the 4 holes to rotate the heel piece. In addition, the front lever is very easy to operate, including with the gloves and the tip of the pole. In addition to being ultra lightweight and functional, this binding provides high rigidity and drive responsiveness due to the high quality of processing.
Composed of innovative stop-skis of 115 mm wide, it is compatible with the skis of more than 95 mm to the skid.
- Climbing bar : 3 position, switchable with pole rotation.
- 30mm adjustment rail, offering range of 4-5 boot sizes.
- Slot for Dynafit compatible crampons.
- Release values : Forward and lateral 5.5 to 12
- Raised front to neutralize the angle of the boot.
Stop ski innovative system up / down automatic activation of wedging
- Width stop ski: 115mm.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1200g/pair (without screws).
- Verified unit weight : 610g (without screws)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.