The widest one within the Koa range designed for the skiers who spontaneously pass form the track to the virgin slopes, the KOA 100 is especially fond of powdery snow.
Equipped with a wide waist (100 mm in 176 cm) and freeski rocker, it benefits from excellent flotation and disconcerting manoeuvrability.
Performing and playful, it is equally pleasant to ride thanks to the lightness provided by its poplar core
With the Koa 100 on the foot, the pleasure is 100% guarantied throughout the day.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: wood core combined with ABS edging in a Classic sandwich construction for harmonious flex and perfect rebound.
- Carbon Tech : Carbon fibre grid: perfect balance between torsion and rigidity.
- Poplar wood core: stability, lightness and flex
- Freeski rocker: tip rocker
- BMP Woman: mounting point of the bindings on the before to facilitate the manoeuvres and economy of energy.
- Reinforced sole.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The MARKER F12 TOUR EPF is a manoeuvrable and reliable ski-touring binding designed for the skier looking for performance both uphill and downhill.
This super-robust binding allows quick turns on steep descents, which makes it perfect for those who want more power in difficult terrain. Thanks to the resistance of the EPF frame, you can control the wider touring skis on any terrain. The improved power transfer makes it easy to control energy in all snow conditions.
If you want easy access in touring mode to the best corridors and then be able to rush at the descent by taking advantage of the flotation of your fat skis, then the F12 TOUR EPF is what you need!
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Standing height without ski: 36mm
- EPF - Extended Power frame: The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent, the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in better-balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage heelpiece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- Weight of the pair: 2150g in S and 2180g in L
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.