referencia : A25114
referencia : RC1A006
The widest one within the Koa range designed for the skiers who spontaneously pass form the track to the virgin slopes, the KOA 100 is especially fond of powdery snow.
Equipped with a wide waist (100 mm in 176 cm) and freeski rocker, it benefits from excellent flotation and disconcerting manoeuvrability.
Performing and playful, it is equally pleasant to ride thanks to the lightness provided by its poplar core
With the Koa 100 on the foot, the pleasure is 100% guarantied throughout the day.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: wood core combined with ABS edging in a Classic sandwich construction for harmonious flex and perfect rebound.
- Carbon Tech : Carbon fibre grid: perfect balance between torsion and rigidity.
- Poplar wood core: stability, lightness and flex
- Freeski rocker: tip rocker
- BMP Woman: mounting point of the bindings on the before to facilitate the manoeuvres and economy of energy.
- Reinforced sole.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS L : 80-95 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.