referencia : A25314
referencia : AD5001414
The second widest one within the Koa range (after the Koa 100) designed for the skiers who spontaneously pass form the track to the virgin slopes, the KOA 88 is fond of both groomed and powdery snow.
Its wide waist of 88mm and its Freeski Rocker allow keeping excellent flotation in surface facilitating the curves and the manoeuvrability in powdery snow.
Its special Fiber Tech core in glass fibres and its Air Tec Ti technology confer it a very nice flex quality and boost in curves on packed track. Stable, performing, manageable and light, this ski is very beautiful.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: wood core combined with ABS edging in a Classic sandwich construction for harmonious flex and perfect rebound.
- Air Tech TI Technology: system reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Freeski rocker: tip rocker
- BMP Woman: mounting point of the bindings on the before to facilitate the manoeuvres and economy of energy.
- Reinforced sole.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Peso (g)||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.