referencia : AD5001318
Again present in 2015 within the All Mountain range, the MOTIVE 86 is a versatile ski for the skiers with athletic constitution.
Its construction in titanium provides it with a lot of hardiness, shock resistance and enormous stability. Regardless of the type of snow, it assures excellent performances on the track and in off-piste thanks to its adapted sidecuts (waist of 86 mm in 175 cm) and to its tip rocker.
Light and very pleasant to ride, it is composed of a light poplar core and a high-quality sole for being long lasting.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: wood core combined with ABS edging in a Classic sandwich construction for harmonious flex and perfect rebound.
- Air carbon TI.05: wood core with a double shell in Titanium, reinforced in Air Carbon. Result: very good grip and one fluid gliding.
- Poplar core + Air Channel: the air channels save a considerable amount of weight.
- All Mountain rocker: light tip rocker facilitating the triggering of curves.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The WARDEN 13 MNC constitutes a completely new generation of freeski bindings. Inspired by backcountry, it is composed of an oversized platform and the same toe piece of the Tracker while being the very first one to be TUV certified to be used with the three types of sole: DIN, touring and WTR, that is to say, compatible with all the shoes of the market that respect these norms.
Resistant and precise on track, it offers a fluid and progressive power transfer.
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN value:5-13
- Height: 21 mm
- Low Profile chassis
- Construction in steel
- Progressive Transfer ferrules
- Toe piece with base in U
- Oversize platform
- Flex heel Interface
- Pedal - SCP runner
- DIN value: 4 to 13
- Freeski brakes
- Senior Norm
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.