referencia : A09814+T13511
The most accessible one within the High Performance range, the PROGRESSOR 600 is a ski designed to chain curves in the track, ideal for skiers in progress who want to surpass their limits safely.FISCHER
The most accessible one within the High Performance range, the PROGRESSOR 600 is a ski designed to chain curves in the track, ideal for skiers in progress who want to surpass their limits safely.
Follower of carving with its high-quality construction and its sharpened sidecuts (waist of 72 mm in 165 cm), this ski is catchy, tolerant and relatively easy to master thanks to its small tip rocker that facilitates the triggering of cornering. Its steering is sound and its behaviour effective in short and long curves. No bad surprises, just pleasure.
Oriented towards leisure and gliding pleasure, the RS10 binding is sufficiently technical to assure good performances regarding power transfer, stability and support security.
- Fiber Tech technology: net of glass fibre with harmonious flex properties. The ski stands out by an excellent steering action.
- Dual radius system: Different radii at the tip and rear part of the ski offering faster entry in cornering and exceptional performances in long and short curves.
- On-piste Rocker : The shorter contact of the ski (rocker in tip) guarantees easier cornering and requests less effort.
- Sintered soles: sole with exceptional waxing properties and long-lasting useful life.
- DIN value: 3 - 10
- Sole length: 263mm - 386mm
- Full Diagonal : The 180 ° version reacts in almost all fall directions. Protecting ligaments and tendons, particularly in the knee.
- FRP : Four rollers and glide inserts optimise flexibility and release characteristics of the binding.
- AFS: better stability both horizontally and vertically.
- Height above toes: 25 mm
- Height above heel: 31 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.