referencia : A17014
Big novelty 2015, the Ranger range is synonymous of absolute freedom since it is composed by freerando skis equally performing uphill and downhill on deep snow.
The followers of the powdery snow will be particularly conquered by the RANGER 106 thanks to its pronounced measurements and Freeski rocker providing it with optimal flotation. In addition, its steering is irreproachable and the triggering of cornering is harmonious and progressive.
Uphill, it is effectively assuring thanks to the Air Tec Ti technology that makes it particularly light.
A must for the skiers always looking for fresh snow.
- Sandwich Sidewall construction: for high-quality rebound
- Air Carbon: high-tech material, ultra-light and resistant coming from the aeronautical construction.
- Air Tec Ti technology: according to its usage, the system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Beech wood core: for stability and weight transfer
- Freeski rocker: rocker in tip and tail to facilitate the manoeuvrability in powdery snow.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The new ATTACK 16 bindings by TYROLIA combine functionality and modern design to address the requirements of performing and versatile skiers.
The 3 As which prefix the name of this binding mean "Access All Area", which describes these bindings well.
Lovers of freeski prefer equipment that offers control, performance, easy control and reliability.
To meet all these requirements the new AAATTACK bindings combine modern construction and perfect functionality.
The perfect tool for skiers who do a bit of everything.
NOTE: BINDING DELIVERED WITHOUT STOP SKI!
Available stop skis:
88 mm (reference T162957)
97 mm (reference T162875)
115 mm (reference T162876)
- DIN value: 5 - 16
- FULL DIAGONAL TOE : The triggering at 180° reacts in almost all the directions. Protects ligaments and tendons - mainly in the knee.
- Height above toes: 12 mm
- Height above heel: 17 mm
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.