referencia : A17214
referencia : AD5001414
Big novelty 2015, the Ranger range is synonymous of absolute freedom since it is composed by freerando skis equally performing uphill and downhill on deep snow.
The followers of the powdery snow will be particularly conquered by the RANGER 88 thanks to its pronounced measurements (waist of 88 mm in 176 cm) and Freeski rocker providing it with optimal flotation. In addition, its steering is irreproachable and the triggering of cornering is harmonious and progressive, even on the tracks.
Uphill, it is effectively assuring thanks to the Air Tec Ti technology that makes it particularly light.
A must for the skiers always looking for the freshest snow.
- Sandwich Sidewall construction: for high-quality rebound
- Air Tec Ti technology: according to its usage, the system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Beech wood core: for stability and weight transfer
- Freeski rocker: rocker in tip and tail to facilitate the manoeuvrability in powdery snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The TRACKER 13 MNC is a binding specially developed to accompany the lightweight freerando skiers or women.
Little sister of the famous Tracker 16, it offers the same advantages as the low profile and wide platform to allow a more performing control and transfer while remaining accessible due to its DIN adjustment from 5 to 13.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value:5-13
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Peso (g)||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.