referencia : A17114
Big novelty 2015, the Ranger range is synonymous of absolute freedom since it is composed by freerando skis equally performing uphill and downhill on deep snow.
The followers of the powdery snow will be particularly conquered by the RANGER 96 thanks to its pronounced measurements (waist of 96mm in 178cm) and Freeski rocker providing it with optimal flotation. In addition, its steering is irreproachable and the triggering of cornering is harmonious and progressive.
Uphill, it is effectively assuring thanks to the Air Tec Ti technology that makes it particularly light.
A must for the skiers always looking for the freshest snow.
- Sandwich Sidewall construction: for high-quality rebound
- Air Tec Ti technology: according to its usage, the system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Beech wood core: for stability and weight transfer
- Freeski rocker: rocker in tip and tail to facilitate the manoeuvrability in powdery snow.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.