referencia : N15891
The RCS CLASSIC ZERO MED NIS is a high-performance ski reserved for the practice of classic cross country skiing (alternative). Integrating the best technologies in its construction, it offers the best: sidecuts, DTG WC finishing, air carbon core and...FISCHER
The RCS CLASSIC ZERO MED NIS is a high-performance ski reserved for the practice of classic cross country skiing (alternative). Integrating the best technologies in its construction, it offers the best: sidecuts, DTG WC finishing, air carbon core and sole directly derived from high-end models that run in the World Cup. Lightweight and very resistant, this Zero model is optimal when the temperature fluctuates around 0_x001F_°C and more and the waxing becomes a puzzle since it has a rough sole in three parts.
- DTG World Cup Plus : Structure Plus, deeper and more marked, ideal for hot and humid conditions. Generated by a natural diamond.
- Air Carbon core: The ski core is the most successful one in the history of the Nordic skiing. With an air content of more than 80 per cent of the raw material, it is extremely lightweight. The technology without torsion and resistant to breakage gives you exceptional performance.
- Pre-waxed: Infrared sole fluorinated preparation with hot wax. Excellent properties of slide, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- Zero + : Rough sole in three sections developed in competition, for temperatures around 0_x001F_°C and more. The ideal alternative for waxing is not a puzzle
- CLASSIC 812 construction: Construction of classic race ski with rectangular wax camber. Rising and gliding are separated depending if the ski is loaded or not.
- Interface: NIS plate
- Sidecut : 41/44/44
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.