referencia : N25213
Belonging to the Race Classic range, the RCS CROWN is a Nordic ski sized for the classical practice (alternative). Performance is at the appointment: increased lightness, perfect dynamics, World Cup cutting line, World Cup Pro sole with Speed Tip and...FISCHER
Belonging to the Race Classic range, the RCS CROWN is a Nordic ski sized for the classical practice (alternative). Performance is at the appointment: increased lightness, perfect dynamics, World Cup cutting line, World Cup Pro sole with Speed Tip and Tail finishing for better control and Power Edge technology at the level of the edges. The result is a reliable and resistant ski developed for conditions of snow above -5°C.
- Rigidity: Medium
- Air Core Carbone: The most performing core of all the time, composed with more than 80% of air for unbelievable lightness. Optimum performances due to a rigid technology in torsion and resistant to rupture.
- Classic 812 construction: Race ski construction with long and dynamic waxing length for minimum wax abrasion. Usage in cold weather and for dry waxing.
- DTG World Cup Plus : Structure Plus, deeper and more marked, ideal for hot and humid conditions. Generated by a natural diamond.
- Computer Flex Control : Minimize the pairing differences at the level of residual tension and camber force. Excellent gliding and thrust properties.
- Sole finishing: Prewaxed
Infrared sole fluorinated preparation with hot wax. Excellent properties of slide, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
- Speed Tip and Tail : The new laminated ultra-light entering in the composition of the ends of the ski allow an additional reduction of the weight. Advantage: less inertia and better control of the pendulum movement
- Power Edge : A reinforced chassis increases the useful life of the ski. The homogeneous distribution of the pressure assures regular abrasion of the wax.
- Premium Crown : Combination of the Single Crown and Double Crown systems for better holding uphill and better gliding on any type of snow.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.