The SPEEDMAX CLASSIC by Fischer is going to make waves! This classical Nordic ski boot draws upon every possible innovation and technology to offer a result which matches the level of the very best competition skiers. Developed in collaboration with the professionals at the World Cup, this model offers maximum stability and increased transfer of power for even greater fluidity.
Featuring a three-dimensional carbon shell, this boot is incredibly light and incomparably efficient due to the diagonal insertion of carbon fibres in the sole. It similarly gains in lateral stability, while retaining a harmonious support, thereby enabling a phenomenal transfer of power.
With everything that technology can offer (see more details under 'Technology'), they are as performing as they are comfortable Your turn to ascend the highest step on the winners' podium.
- Integrated Carbon Frame: the essence of the new Speedmax Classic is the tri-dimensional carbon shell. The outer sole, middle-sole and lateral stabilisers are moulded into a single piece. The perfect integration of all these elements in the frame offer definite advantages: a lightness that has never been seen before, combined with exceptional stability and transfer of power. All that and an absolutely perfect wearing experience.
- Xcelerator SSR: a sole in two parts for unique performances: the separate construction allows a reduction of 50% in weight by comparison with the standard Xcelerator sole. Developed for the best cross-country skiers in the world, the Xcelerator SSR sole functions in total osmosis with the integrated carbon frame.
- World Cup Carbon Cuff 2.0: perfect lateral stability and remarkable longitudinal movement mobility. Soft and ultralight EVA cushion which envelops the shape of the foot.
- Internal Moulded Heel Cap: anatomical reinforcement of the inside of the heel; thermoformed for easy individual adjustment.
- Fischer Speed Lock: revolutionary new rapid fastening; compact and ultralight system. Tighten the laces and Bob's your uncle! The system guarantees safe and reliable support.
- Easy entry Loops: very practical loops and a construction featuring large openings to enable you to easily take the boot on and off.
Lace Cover: additional protection from snow, to guarantee the best insulation.
- Sealed zipper: the waterproofed zip fastening system efficiently repels water and moisture.
- Cleansport NXT: specially treated lining. A micro-organism and enzymes based system for the efficient elimination of odours without resorting to chemicals.
- Flex of the sole: soft
- Concept Race Boot Fit: the guarantee of a technological advance straight from the competition department at Fischer.
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.