referencia : A18614
referencia : 7816M1.TAB
With same characteristics of the lightest touring skis of the range and adding wider measures, the TRANSALP 80 is a versatile touring ski with unbelievable weight: 950 g in 163 cm.
Performing in the downward journey, it is equally performing uphill thanks to its remarkably lightweight. In fact, the new Aeroshape construction maximizes the weight reduction obtained thanks to its Paulownia wood core and Air Tec Titanal finishing Its mass centre allows obtaining an ideal control in torsion.
Adding an adapted tip rocker apart from its medium waist of 80 cm (in 170 cm), it lifts very easily to have great fun also in the descent.
- Air Tec Ti construction: according to its usage, the Air Tec system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Sandwich Sidewall construction
- Paulownia wood core
- Aeroshape: particularly light special construction for extreme stability in torsion.
- Rock Tour: 3 to 4 mm of rocker and specific geometry prevent the ski from sinking in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|
|L||1830||915||305 - 365mm|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.