referencia : A18114
referencia : 48725
With same characteristics of the lightest touring skis of the range and adding wider measures, the TRANSALP 88 is a ski that will please the freerando skiers who like the powdery snow.
Performing in the downward journey, it is equally performing uphill thanks to its remarkably lightweight.
In fact, the new Aeroshape construction maximizes the weight reduction obtained thanks to its Paulownia wood core and Air Tec Titanal finishing Its mass centre allows obtaining an ideal control in torsion. Adding an adapted tip rocker apart from its wide waist of 88 cm (in 177 cm), it lifts very easily to have great fun in the descents when the snow is fresh.
- Air Tec Ti construction: according to its usage, the Air Tec system is reinforced by extremely robust Titanal.
- Paulownia wood core
- Aeroshape: particularly light special construction for extreme stability in torsion.
- Rock Tour: 3 to 4 mm of rocker and specific geometry prevent the ski from sinking in the snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The TLT Speed continues to collect the major success since a very long time: different generations of products there have followed and have been appreciated by connoisseurs. Successful due to its reduced weight but also to the reliability and the perfection of its trigger system.
The Speed Radical version is the evolution of the Speed model. It combines comfort and lightness and will satisfy all followers of ski touring.
Delivered with leash fittings.
NOTE: We do not provide Dynafit binding mountings. For more info contact us.
- Area of use: SkiRunning, SkiTouring
- Side Towers: lateral support for a comfortable wedging and better lateral stability
- Improved Excenter device
- Improved geometry of the toe piece hole for easier mounting
- Materials: forged aluminium 7075, CrMo steel, stainless steel, resistant composites
- DIN adjustment: 4 - 10
- Length adjustment : +/- 12.5mm
- Unit weight: 355g (toe piece + heel piece)
- Metal Leash cable + aluminium clip
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.