referencia : N41116
The dream accessory of any serious skier, the ULTRALITE CROWN Nordic skis by FISCHER are not short on innovations for making your gliding days truly memorable.
Vario Crown technology is the hallmark of this model. It is a combination of three techniques: Single Crown, Double Crown and Gliding Crown. Combined, their alliance results in a more efficient transfer of power and enhanced gliding features.
The Air Tec Basalite core contains special air channels which have been integrated into the light wood. The resulting reduction in weight, due to the Air Channel construction, is significant. The basalt fibres, furthermore, offer perfect flex properties. Whatever the temperature.
The weight of the skis is even further reduced by the Power Layer technology in the edges. Enjoy a resistant, precise ski with enhanced gliding properties.
- Sidecut: 49-45-47 mm
- Weight: 1,410 gr (per pair) / 197 cm
- Air Tec Basalite core: special air channels integrated into the light wood and basalt fibres (reduced weight and perfect flex properties)
- Vario Crown Technology: a combination of three techniques – Single Crown, Double Crown and Gliding Crown (for more efficient power transfer and enhanced gliding properties)
- Easy Kick Crown: tested wax pocket, adapted for Crown skis (ascending and gliding not influenced by the pressure exercised on the ski)
- Power Layer: 0,2 mm thick high pressure laminated, extremely lightweight, natural fibre and resin on the whole surface area, which considerably reduces the weight of the skis
- Speed grinding: new universal stone finish that guarantees optimal gliding properties on all types of snow.
The XCELERATOR 2.0 CLASSIC is a high-level binding used by professional skier Martin Fourcade at the Olympic Games and World Cup events. It was exclusively designed for classic skiing.
Its construction makes uphill less tiring and optimizes the skier's effort in skating as it is the lightest binding on the market.
This binding only assembles with NIS plates.
WARNING: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE NNN-STANDARD BOOTS
- Binding system: NIS
- Flex: BI-COMPONENT 50 SHORE
- Opening: manual
En 1924, Josef Fischer empezozo a fabricar carros y trineos en un granero de madera. Mas de ochenta anos mas tarde, Fischer es un grupo mundial. Hoy, Fischer ha conservado su identidad de empresa familiar, con el auge a un escala internacional a traves de una simbiosis de tradicion, innovacion y alta tecnologia.
Fischer ofrece productos de calidad, tanto alpino y nordico de alta calidad para servir a sus deportistas de elite.
Una marca fuerte poniendo en ejecucion un proceso de negocio mas eficaz para apoyar el medioambiente.