The DRIFTER is an ultra versatile and fearless board that will go on any terrain. It features a wider tail and a slightly longer tip to pass all obstacles steadily.
The I-Rock reverse camber and the DT sidecut makes it maneuverable when carving on groomed pistes as well as in backcountry sessions.
This board is hungry for adventure and will please riders looking for a versatile board that will take them through the whole winter.
- I-Rock reverse camber
- Shape: Directional twin
- Dual Transitional (DT) Sidecut
- Biaxial fibreglass
- Sintered 4000 base
- Whiskey Tech: WR
- Core: ReFlex
- Type: All mountain / Freestyle
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The CINCH CTS is still as efficient. This renowned snowboard binding includes Cinch technology offering maximum responsiveness and versatility.
It is easy to put on thanks to its quality straps. It offers excellent foot support and great stability as well as perfect cushioning: this season it features Harshmellow™ reinforcements to dampen vibrations from tough landings.
- Strap System: Cinch
- Highback: Regular
- Riding Style: All Mountain
- Chassis: Cinch™ C2
- Highback: Cinch Airlite
- Ankle Strap: Custom Caddi
- Strap Features: Cam-Lock Centering
- Toe Strap: Tool-Less Universal
- Ratchet: Hella RADchets
- Disc: NEW! Universal disc
- Footbed: Seamless EVA, Canted Harshmellow™, Adjustable Power Ramp